I am in LOVE with this new fragrance line I recently stumbled upon called kai. The scent is absolutely dreamy….it has a distinct, yet subtle blend of exotic scents and gardenia that make you feel as if you just landed on a tropical island.
kai was created in 1999 by founder Gaye Straza, who has since developed the single eau de parfum innovation into a global product line!
kai has since been featured in multiple publications including W Magazine, People Style Watch and Ocean Drive Magazine.
This unisex brand is also a favorite amongst many celebrities including Charlize Theron, Jennifer Garner, Reese Witherspoon, Tommy Lee and Usher.
“I can’t go anywhere without someone saying, “What is that you are wearing?”…I love it like they created the scent for me!” – Pamela Anderson
If you love to have a light, fragrant scent flowing throughout your body, linens and home, then this is the perfect line for you.
How to create your own Tropical Beauty Oasis
Here are a few tips on how to either unwind after a long day or relax your mind before a big event using the intoxicating kai products below:
1) Light the Skylight Candle and place it in your bedroom and/or bathroom.
Skylight Candle (burn time: 40 hrs., s.r.p. us $48)
2) Bathe with the Body Buffer. This unique sponge is infused with coconut oil and a kai scented body wash that gently scents your skin as you exfoliate.
Body Buffer (s.r.p. us $40 – set of two, approximately 30 uses)
3) After you towel dry, moisturize your skin with the Body Butter. This whipped souffle contains Shea Butter and Apricot Kernel Oil to leave your skin feeling ultra silky.
Body Butter (s.r.p. us $64 – 6.4 oz)
4) Using the Eau de parfum, spritz the scent onto your pulse points (and hair if you’re going out).
Eau de parfum (s.r.p. us $76 – 1.7 oz)
5) Once you select your special lounge location, whether it be a bed or a couch, spray the Room Linen Spray over the area.
Room Linen Spray (s.r.p $56 – 100 ml.)
Now sit back and escape to your own magical paradise….
For more info on kai or to purchase these exciting products, visit: www.kaifragrance.com
Facebook! kai fragrance Fan Page